Following the familiar, easy to use at a Glance format, and now in full-colour, The Respiratory System at a Glance is an accessible introduction and revision text for medical students. Reflecting changes to the content and assessment methods used in medical education and published clinical recommendations, this at a Glance provides a user-friendly overview of the respiratory system to encapsulate all that the student needs to know.
This new edition of The Respiratory System at a Glance:
- Integrates both basic and clinical science – ideal for systems-based courses
- Includes both the pathophysiology and clinical aspects of the respiratory system
- Features more case studies, updated and colour figures, and new chapters on the epidemiology of respiratory disease, public health issues, and Sarcoidosis
- Includes self-assessment questions and answers and an appendix of tables of standard values
- Provides a simple ‘one-stop’ easy to use course and revision text
GET IT FREE HERE