The first outline-style ABSITE review book is still the best! The ABSITE Review, 6th Edition, remains your #1 choice for effective, efficient review for this critically important exam. Written in a high-yield, memory-prompting outline format, Dr. Fiser’s concise handbook covers every topic on the American Board of Surgery In-Training Examination, thoroughly updated for today’s residents. It provides a rapid review of essential surgery information with sufficient explanation to build knowledge and confidence as you prepare for the ABSITE.
- Covers every topic on the ABSITE, from basic science to clinical knowledge in general surgery and surgical subspecialties.
- Uses a streamlined outline and list format, full-color illustrations, tables, and algorithms to facilitate quick study and rapid memorization.
- Highlights must-know information in bold throughout the text.
- Reflects the current ABSITE and can be used independently of other study materials.
- Also useful for certification or recertification with a proven format that allows you to spend more time studying important facts and less time searching for them.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience:
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
GET IT FREE HERE