Explore Vital Topics in Nephrology
Intensive Review of Nephrology is a case-based, comprehensive look at new developments and updates in the field. Led by renowned nephrologists, lecturers shed light on state-of-the-art practices, clinical challenges, and a wide array of topics, including membranous nephropathy, acidosis, alkalosis, genetics and kidney disease, pediatric nephrology, acute kidney injury syndromes, geriatric nephrology, and more. This CME program will help you to better:
- Summarize currently recommended nephrology guidelines
- Explain the differential diagnosis of complex clinical presentations of renal disorders
- Incorporate current therapeutic options for specific renal disorders
- Interpret up-to-date literature relevant to clinical practice
- Describe pathophysiological mechanisms for renal disease management
- Prepare for ABIM Nephrology certification/recertification examinations
The Comprehensive Clinical Update and Board Review
Intensive Review of Nephrology will be held online this year, using live streaming, electronic Q&A, and other remote learning technologies.
With over 70 interactive lectures, case discussions, and board preparation sessions, this CME program provides a comprehensive review of state-of-the-art nephrology practices offered by the clinical faculty of Harvard Medical School.
It offers accelerated learning for:
► Clinicians seeking a practical and comprehensive review that ensures they are up to date across all major areas of nephrology:
- The latest options for diagnosis: what to choose, when, and why
- Current evidence-based treatment and care management strategies to optimize patient outcomes
- Improved approaches to common and complex clinical challenges
- Navigating clinical controversies
- How to avoid medical mistakes
► Physicians preparing to certify or recertify and are seeking a thorough, proven preparatory course in advance of their taking the Nephrology ABIM board examination:
- Daily board review questions and sessions
- Sessions to guide efficient preparation and study
- Comprehensive syllabus and home study guide
- Test-taking strategies and skills development
Incorporating recent advances in renal medicine into day-to-day practice enables physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants to deliver optimal patient care and improve patient outcomes. The challenge for most clinicians is that the amount of new information can be overwhelming, and determining what is relevant and important cannot always be readily ascertained.
Intensive Review of Nephrology synthesizes this information and presents it efficiently and effectively to ensure you are current with state-of-the-art practices and the best ways to apply them to the diagnosis and treatment of your patients.
► For those who are preparing to certify or recertify, we complement this education with board examination preparation.
This special nephrology course spans all areas of nephrology. Sessions are led by nationally renowned speakers who are experts in their respective fields of nephrology. Highlights include:
- ELECTROLYTES and ACID BASE
- ACUTE KIDNEY INJURY
- CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE
- GENETIC KIDNEY DISEASE
- VASCULAR DISEASE
- END-STAGE RENAL DISEASE
- METABOLIC MANAGEMENT of KIDNEY STONES
- CANCER and the KIDNEY
- PREGNANCY and RENAL DISEASE
- PEDIATRIC NEPHROLOGY for the ADULT NEPHROLOGIST
- CASE-BASED PRESENTATIONS
In the course of a week, you get an accelerated learning experience that is impactful and inspiring.
GET IT FREE HERE