The Medicine on the Move series provides fully flexible access to subjects across the curriculum in a unique combination of print and mobile formats ideal for the busy medical student and junior doctor.
No matter what your learning style—whether you are studying a subject for the first time or revisiting it during exam preparation, Medicine on the Move gives you the right information whenever and wherever you need it.
Medicine on the Move is:
• Mobile – download the entire book for use on your smartphone or tablet for access anytime, anywhere
• Accessible – bulleted text, flow charts, colourful diagrams and summary tables enable you to find information fast
• Concise – gives you “must have” rather than ‘nice to have” knowledge, ensuring exam success and as a grounding for further study
• Flexible – notes sections, ideal for rapid reference in the clinical setting, guide you quickly to key points while self-assessment material allows you to test and reinforce your understanding
• Relevant – designed by medical students for medical students
Choose from the book and the app to suit different situations and you really will learn medicine on the move!
GET IT FREE HERE