This Pocket Companion to Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 8th Edition offers rapid, portable access to the most important pathology facts and concepts. Richard Mitchell, MD, PhD, Vinay Kumar, MBBS, MD, FRCPath, Nelson Fausto, MD, Abul K. Abbas, MBBS, and Jon Aster, MD assemble all of the key data and principles of pathology in a concise, at-a-glance format and fit them into your pocket for quick reference anytime. The result is a superb source for quick answers and an efficient review tool on any aspect of pathology.
- Assembles all of the key data and principles you need to know for exams and rotations.
- Presents information in a concise, at-a-glance format.
- Fits into your pocket, for a convenient reference any time.
- Offers abundant page references to the parent text, making additional information easy to find.
- Completely updated to reflect the latest knowledge and techniques across all areas of pathology.
This pocket-sized resource offers rapid, portable access to the most important facts and concepts from Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 8th Edition
GET IT FREE HERE