– Delivers the critical-to-know content in two ways—in print and as an audio book.
– Meets the challenge of limited course time by efficiently organizing information in bulleted lists, flow charts, diagrams, tables, clinical pathways, and concept maps.
– Allows you to download the audio chapters to listen to the text anytime, anywhere.
– Features a biopsychosocial approach which encompasses physiology, psychological adaptation, and social and cultural influences on childbearing, and emphasizes nursing implications and care of patients and families.
– Introduces two unfolding case studies in Unit 2, one low-risk, one high-risk that are further developed in subsequent chapters through “Tying It All Together” boxes, which summarize the key elements in each chapter.
– Uses pedagogical tools to organize and highlight important concepts including….
– Unit and chapter objectives
– Key terms
– Nursing diagnoses and nursing outcomes
– Critical Component boxes
– Cultural Considerations boxes
– Medications boxes
– Concept Maps
– Evidence-Based Practice guidelines in all chapters related to nursing care
– Clinical pathways
– Professional standards of care and position statements
GET IT FREE HERE