• An easy book to learn the approach to common long cases with the basic knowledge and skill essential for success
• Gives a complete outline of a comprehensive medical encounter including history taking, physical examination and interpretation of gathered information to formulate a diagnosis
• Contains a prototype clinical case, followed by the differential diagnoses, investigations, common relevant questions, answers and discussion
• Suitable for a wide variety of readers from undergraduate to postgraduate medical students in different medicine related specialties
• Easy to understand, concise, yet full of necessary information
• Extremely helpful for the new students placed in clinical wards who are just learning the skills and techniques of taking history and performing clinical examination.
GET IT FREE HERE