Develop and perfect your neurological localization skills with the gold standard text in the field.
Anatomical localization skills based in physical examination are essential for any clinician caring for patients with neurologic disease processes. Newly revised and updated, Localization in Clinical Neurology, Seventh Edition , uses detailed, easy-to-read descriptions and full-color illustrations to help you understand and pinpoint the source of a patient’s signs and symptoms. Improve your diagnostic accuracy and avoid unnecessary testing with this outstanding roadmap to neurologic diagnosis.
- Comprehensive coverage addresses all brain regions, as well as cranial, spinal, and peripheral nerves.
- Detailed discussions cover relevant anatomy, followed by the lesions related to each anatomic feature.
- New material reflects recent developments regarding neuroanatomy and principles of neurologic localization.
- New diagrams and tables , including “Abnormalities of iris structure affecting pupils” and “Drugs and toxins that can cause miosis or mydraisis,” organize key information in an easy-to-understand format.
- Revised illustrations clearly portray the nerve pathways.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use