This unique textbook deals with the variations in the causes, presentations and treatment of neurological disease throughout human populations. International Neurology is an indispensable guide to the full range of neurological conditions you will see in your ever-changing patient population.
- Comprehensive coverage of neurological diseases and disorders with a clinical approach to diagnosis, treatment and management
- Truly international authorship distils expert knowledge from around the world
- Succinct, bite-sized, templated chapters allow for rapid clinical referral
- Further reading recommendations for each chapter guide readers requiring more depth of information
- Endorsed by the World Federation of Neurology
GET IT FREE HERE