For more than 100 years, Henry’s Clinical Diagnosis and Management by Laboratory Methods has been recognized as the premier text in clinical laboratory medicine, widely used by both clinical pathologists and laboratory technicians. Leading experts in each testing discipline clearly explain procedures and how they are used both to formulate clinical diagnoses and to plan patient medical care and long-term management. Employing a multidisciplinary approach, it provides cutting-edge coverage of automation, informatics, molecular diagnostics, proteomics, laboratory management, and quality control, emphasizing new testing methodologies throughout.
- Remains the most comprehensive and authoritative text on every aspect of the clinical laboratory and the scientific foundation and clinical application of today’s complete range of laboratory tests.
- Updates include current hot topics and advances in clinical laboratory practices, including new and extended applications to diagnosis and management. New content covers next generation mass spectroscopy (MS), coagulation testing, next generation sequencing (NGS), transfusion medicine, genetics and cell-free DNA, therapeutic antibodies targeted to tumors, and new regulations such as ICD-10 coding for billing and reimbursement.
- Emphasizes the clinical interpretation of laboratory data to assist the clinician in patient management.
- Organizes chapters by organ system for quick access, and highlights information with full-color illustrations, tables, and diagrams.
- Provides guidance on error detection, correction, and prevention, as well as cost-effective test selection.
- Includes a chapter on Toxicology and Therapeutic Drug Monitoring that discusses the necessity of testing for therapeutic drugs that are more frequently being abused by users.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
GET IT FREE HERE