Well-organized and vibrantly illustrated throughout, Handbook of Liver Disease is a comprehensive yet concise handbook providing authoritative guidance on key clinical issues in liver disease. The quick-reference outline format ensures that you’ll find answers when you need them, and cover-to-cover updates keep you abreast of the recent rapid changes in the field. Written by leading international experts in hepatology, this reference is ideal for gastroenterologists, hepatologists, internists, family practitioners, trainees, and others who diagnose and manage patients with liver disorders.
- Uses a highly templated outline format, key points in each chapter, alert symbols, and highlighted review points to provide a “just the facts” approach to daily clinical questions on liver disease.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Features expanded hepatitis chapters, including completely updated coverage of new, safe, and effective oral regimens for the treatment of hepatitis C.
- Provides completely updated coverage of: alcoholic liver disease * autoimmune hepatitis * portal hypertension * primary biliary cholangitis * hepatic tumors * cirrhosis * nonalcoholic liver disease * liver transplantation * and more.
- Includes the latest information on adolescents with liver disease moving into adult care.
- Covers the revised criteria for prioritizing liver transplantation using the MELDNa score, new options for the treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma, and improved management of hepatorenal syndrome.
GET IT FREE HERE