This comprehensive textbook on the echocardiographic assessment of pediatric and congenital heart disease has been updated for a second edition with an emphasis on new technologies. This highly-illustrated full-color reference contains over 1200 figures, and offers over 600 video clips on a companion website.
- Fully updated, with new chapters on the assessment of the post-Fontan procedure patient and on pregnancy and heart disease
- Each lesion chapter includes new section highlighting the key elements of the echocardiogram(s)
- Written by experts from the leading centers around the world, with numerous new authors
- Revision emphasizes new technologies and quality of images
- Comprehensive content contains overview of ultrasound physics, discussion of laboratory set-up, protocol for a standard pediatric echocardiogram and quantitative methods of echocardiographic evaluation, including assessment of diastolic function
- Also includes special techniques and topics including 3D echocardiography, intraoperative echocardiography, and fetal echocardiography
GET IT FREE HERE