Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
A practical, up-to-date guide to the diagnosis, understanding, and treatment of kidney problems and hypertension in adult patients
“In contrast to many other books in this area, this one provides a concise yet comprehensive review of each topic without getting lost in too much detail…” – Doody’s Review Service (review of previous edition)
Presented in the consistent, easy-to-follow CURRENT format, CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Nephrology & Hypertension, Second Edition delivers incisive, ready-to-use management protocols and valuable therapeutic guidelines from authors who are recognized as the field’s foremost authorities. This essential clinical companion features a practical learn-as-you-go approach to diagnosing and treating renal disorders and hypertension that combines disease management techniques with the latest proven therapies.
- NEW!Chapter-ending clinically based Q&A
- NEW CHAPTERSinclude The Kidney in Malignancy, Chronic Kidney Disease-Mineral Bone Disorder (CKD-MBD), Palliative Care Nephrology, and Clinical Pharmacology and the Kidney
- Fifty-nine chapters deliver a one-of-a-kind overview of all major diseases and disorders, from end-stage renal disease to primary and secondary hypertension
- Emphasizes the clinical aspects of kidney care, while also providing comprehensive discussion of pathophysiology and relevant basic and clinical science
- Includes an important review of subspecialty considerations: dialysis, transplantation, critical care nephrology, interventional nephrology, palliative care nephrology, clinical renal pharmacology, as well as a new area of specialization – onco-nephrology
- Consistently formatted chapters make it easy to locate the essential information you need on diagnosis, testing, disease processes, and the latest treatment and management strategies
- Valuable as a clinical refresher or for board review
- Strikes the perfect balance between clinical necessity and brevity
GET IT FREE HERE