Cosmetic Dermatology: Products and Procedures provides a comprehensive compendium of the approaches cosmetic dermatolgists can apply for their patients. It is structured by use within a daily routine so the dermatologist can provide a complete solution for their patients. It reviews skin physiology and the delivery systems of cosmetics, and how they affect the skin. It then looks sequentially at hygiene products for cleaning and mositurizing the skin, adornment products for colouring before looking at antiaging techniques for rejuvenating the skin and their applications as therapeutics.
Using short, tightly focused chapters written by recognized experts, Cosmetic Dermatology: Products and Procedures
* Covers cosmetic applications for hygiene, adornment and antiaging
* Reviews the full range of cosmetic products and procedures
* Provides both therapeutic and aesthetic applications
* Comprises concise, highly focused chapters enabling the reader to gather a thorough understanding
* References key significant evidence presented for each chapter
GET IT FREE HERE