The second edition ofClinical Surgery Pearlsis a question and answer book for postgraduate and undergraduate students.
Each chapter focuses on a typical case, beginning with an overview, followed by a checklist for history and physical examination, and diagnostic points for that case. A number of questions with answers reviewing the anatomy, physiology, investigation, differential diagnosis and updated staging and evidence-based management for that case, are then presented.
The book is highlighted by numerous flow charts, tables, photographs and illustrations. A separate chapter provides definitions for various clinical terminologies.
- New edition, question and answer book for students
- Presents 50 clinical cases with questions and answers
- Easy to read, understandable format
- Includes numerous flow charts, tables, photographs and illustrations
- Separate chapter dedicated to definitions of clinical terminologies
- Previous edition published in 2010
GET IT FREE HERE