The third edition of Clinical Audiology: An Introduction provides a comprehensive enhancement of all the introductory material available in previous editions of this stimulating textbook. Students can gain an understanding of the scope of the field of audiology and feel prepared to dive deeper into the subject as they progress through their courses. This essential book, now with even more exciting content and features, focuses on the clinical nature of audiology to familiarize students with the many challenging questions encountered by an audiologist.
This textbook is intended primarily for beginning-level students in the fields of audiology and speech-language pathology. It is intended for the first major courses in audiology, whether it be at the undergraduate or graduate level.
Whether your goal is to pursue a career as an audiologist or a speech-language pathologist, Clinical Audiology: An Introduction, Third Edition is the most comprehensive, accessible book available to provide you with the clinical understanding to advance in your chosen field.
New to the Third Edition
- New Coauthor: Virginia Ramachandran, AuD, PhD
- Two new chapters on implantable hearing technology and hearing assistive and connectivity technologies
- Updated descriptions of hearing disorders and their causes
- Expanded focus on diagnostic approach strategies
- Expanded audiological treatment section
- Updated hearing aid technology and verification approaches
- An introduction to vestibular system assessment
- Chapter objectives at the beginning of each chapter preview the concepts to be discussed.
- End of chapter discussion questions aid students in applying concepts.
- End of chapter summaries outline the key points from the chapter improve retention
- Margin notes provide key terms and definitions.
- Bolded key terms draw attention to important concepts throughout the text.
- Clinical notes describe particular techniques students might consider using.
- Comprehensive glossary and index
GET IT FREE HERE
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.