- Up-to-date. Updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star faculty.
- Highly illustrated. Includes color images and tables.
- Integrated. Packed with bridges between specialities and basic science.
- Learner-efficient. Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes.
- Trusted. Used by thousands of students each year to succeed on the USMLE Step 2.
Kaplan Medical’s USMLE Step 2 CK Lecture Notes 2018: Internal Medicine offers in-depth review with a focus on high-yield topics – a comprehensive approach that will help you deepen your understanding while focusing your efforts where they’ll count the most.
Used by thousands of medical students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 2, Kaplan’s official lecture notes are packed with full-color images and clear review.
The Best Review
- Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes for efficient study
- Bridges between specialties and basic science highlighted throughout
- Updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star expert faculty
Looking for more prep? Our USMLE Step 2 CK Lecture Notes 2018: 5-Book Set has this book, plus the rest of the 5-book series.
GET IT FREE HERE