Written by recognized experts in this fast-changing field, this highly practical text by Drs. Jay T. Bishoff, Louis R. Kavoussi, and David A. Leavitt has been completely revised and greatly expanded to cover what you need to know about today’s laparoscopic and robotic technology and techniques. Atlas of Laparoscopic and Robotic Urologic Surgery is a concise, thorough, superbly illustrated reference, perfect for learning new techniques or briefly reviewing before a case. You’ll be guided through today’s best minimally invasive approaches using new surgical systems and equipment, including third- and fourth-generation robotic devices. More than three hours of video instruction, step-by-step illustrations, tips and tricks, and information on complications helps you sharpen your skills in this high-demand area.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Twenty brand-new chapters on camera and lens systems, instrumentation, the da Vinci surgical system, pyelo/ureterolithotomy, robotic-assisted and laparoscopic simple prostatectomy, and more.
- Completely revised and updated chapters on laparoscopic partial nephrectomy and endoscopic inguinal lymph node dissection for penile cancer.
- More than 30 high-quality videos online (24 are brand new), including robotic retroperitoneal lymph node dissection, robotic assisted kidney transplantation, robotic simple prostatectomy, robotic cystectomy and robotic neobladder evolution, laparoscopic partial adrenalectomy, and many more.
- Cutting-edge topics including matured techniques for nephron sparing surgery, state-of-the-art nerve sparing for radical robotic prostatectomy, innovative approaches to treat ureteral strictures, up-to-date surgical care of malignancies, and novel pediatric surgeries.
“This seminal atlas is a strong addition to the urologic literature. Urologists, trainees, and, especially, budding laparoscopic/robotic surgeons will find this not only educational, but also exciting. Whether accessed in the library or on the train, the atlas’s strongest attributes are its organization and its availability in print and digital formats for the urologist on the go.”
– Daniel P Verges, MD (Thomas Jefferson University) Doody’s Score: 97 – 5 Stars!
Increase your knowledge and skills with today’s best minimally invasive approaches in urologic surgery
GET IT FREE HERE