Lippincott® Connect Featured Title
Purchase of the new print edition of this Lippincott® Connect title includes lifetime access to the digital version of the book, plus related materials such as videos and multiple-choice Q&A and self-assessments.
Trusted for decades by Physical Therapy students as well as experienced therapists who want to improve their knowledge, Tecklin’s Pediatric Physical Therapy provides a comprehensive and logical overview of some of the most common pediatric physical therapy diagnoses.
This straightforward approach presents basic medical information regarding common clinical diagnostic categories followed by coverage of physical therapy examination, intervention and special considerations within each diagnostic group.
Content in this 6th Edition has been thoroughly updated and reorganized to help prepare students for today’s clinical challenges, accompanied by case studies and interactive features that reinforce understanding and instill the clinical decision-making skills essential to successful practice.
- Revised organization reflects the latest information consistent with The APTA Guide to Physical Therapist Practice.
- New chapters cover regional pain disorders – written by experts working in the premier pain management program in the US – and management of pediatric clients through the transition to adulthood.
- Updated content presents the most current pediatric PT management approaches to orthotics and prosthetics, complex pain syndromes, autism spectrum disorder and autoimmune disorders.
- Updated clinical case studies guide students through the patient examination and intervention process.
- Expanded coverage of Pediatric Practice Settings provides additional context on where pediatric clinicians practice by adding acute care, rehabilitation, and outpatient settings to the existing chapters on NICU and educational settings.
Lippincott® Connect features:
- Lifetime access to the digital version of the book with the ability to highlight and take notes on key passages for a more personal, efficient study experience.
- Carefully curated resources, such as interactive diagrams, video tutorials, organ sounds, and self-assessment, all designed to facilitate further comprehension.
Lippincott® Connect also allows users to create Study Collections to further personalize the study experience. With Study Collections you can:
- Pool content from books across your entire library into self-created Study Collections based on discipline, procedure, organ, concept or other topics.
- Display related text passages, video clips and self-assessment questions from each book (if available) for efficient absorption of material.
- Annotate and highlight key content for easy access later.
- Navigate seamlessly between book chapters, sections, self-assessments, notes and highlights in a single view/page.
GET IT FREE HERE