This title in the Rapid Diagnosis in Ophthalmology Series presents a wealth of full-color images – along with differential diagnoses – in side-by-side page layouts to assist you in identifying a full range of disorders. A templated format expedites access to the guidance you need to diagnose the most common conditions related to pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus – from simple to complex – encountered in practice.
- Coverage of cutting-edge topics including phacomatosis, congenital ocular anomalies, TORCH syndrome, and more, help you keep your knowledge up to date.
- Hundreds of full-color images present onditions as they present in real life.
- Common diagnostic pitfalls discuss what to look out for when making a difficult diagnosis.
- A templated, color-coded layout and differential diagnosis boxes for each condition help you make quick, accurate clinical decisions.
- A focus on the most common conditions encountered in practice allows you to efficiently formulate treatment plans and referrals.
SERIES EDITORS: Jay S. Duker, MD, Director, New England Eye Center, Vitreoretinal Diseases and Surgery Service; Director, Pediatric Retinal Referral Center, Uveitis & Immunology Service; Professor and Chair of Ophthalmology, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA and Marian S. Macsai, MD, Chief, Division of Ophthalmology, Evanston Northwestern Healthcare; Professor and Vice-Chair of the Department of Ophthalmology, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, MI
GET IT FREE HERE