About the Book
The first edition of Ocular Differential Diagnosis was published in 1972, and various editions have been translated in Spanish, Turkish, Chinese, Portuguese, and Italian. All previous editions have been the work of Dr. Frederick Hampton Roy. Dr. Gonzolo Murillo of La Paz, Bolivia, helped in edition four and five with the diagnostic decision tables. In edition six, section editors helped to standardize the language and made helpful suggestions. This is the best edition of Ocular Differential Diagnosis thus far.
The Ocular Differential Diagnosis, Eighth Edition book provides comprehensive lists of causes for symptoms or findings. The fully updated, revised Eighth Edition features complete information for common and uncommon disorders organized by their associated clinical findings. Each listing is fully referenced. Ocular Differential Diagnosis, Eighth Edition is the perfect companion when used with Ocular Syndromes and Systemic Diseases, Fourth Edition.
* Every office should have a copy of Ocular Differential Diagnosis, Eighth Edition.
* This manual contains extensive lists of common and uncommon ocular diseases and their associated clinical findings.
* Text is fully referenced for further reading and study.
* Dr. Roy’s Ocular Differential Diagnosis, Eighth Edition, is fully updated and revised and is a trusted resource for thousands of ophthalmologists and eye care providers.
* The book is organized for quick and easy reference.
GET IT FREE HERE