The Urinary System, 2nd Edition provides a concise and highly visual approach to the basic sciences and clinical pathology of the kidney, bladder, and ureters. This volume in The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations (the CIBA “Green Books”) has been expanded and revised by Drs. Christopher Rehbeck Kelly and Jaime Landman to capture current clinical perspectives in nephrology and urology – from normal anatomy, histology, physiology, and development to glomerular and tubular diseases, infections, urological surgeries, and cancers. It also features hundreds of radiologic and pathologic images to supplement the classic Netter illustrations, as well as new illustrations created
- Get complete, integrated visual guidance on the kidney, ureters, and bladder in a single source, from basic sciences and normal anatomy and function through pathologic conditions.
- Adeptly navigate current controversies and timely topics in clinical medicine with guidance from expert editors, authors, and the input of an international advisory board.
- Gain a rich, comprehensive clinical view of the urinary system by seeing classic Netter anatomic illustrations side by side with cutting-edge radiologic images, pathology slides, and the latest molecular biology findings.
- Visualize the timely topics in nephrology and urology, including HIV-associated nephropathy, hepatorenal syndrome, laparoscopic and robotic surgeries, and tumor cryoblation.
- See current clinical concepts captured in the visually rich Netter artistic tradition via contributions from Carlos Machado, MD, and other artists working in the Netter style.
A reliable and effective reference on the urinary system with the visual support of Netter
GET IT FREE HERE
The Integumentary System, by Bryan E. Anderson, MD, takes a concise and highly visual approach to illustrate the basic sciences and clinical pathology of the skin, hair and nails. This newly added, never-before-published volume in The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations (formerly the CIBA “Green Books”) captures current clinical perspectives on the integumentary system – from normal anatomy and histology to pathology, dermatology, and common issues in plastic surgery and wound healing. Using classic Netter illustrations and new illustrations created in the Netter tradition, as well as a great many cutting-edge histologic micrographs and diagnostic images, it provides a vivid, illuminating, and clinically indispensable view of this body system.
- Gain a rich, holistic clinical view of every structure by seeing classic Netter anatomic illustrations, cutting-edge histologic images and diagnostic imaging studies side by side.
- Visualize the most recent topics in cutaneous pathology such as sporothrix and cutaneous t-cell lymphoma as well as classic problems like alopecia and neurofibromatosis, informed by the latest developments in molecular biology and histologic imaging.
- See current dermatologic concepts captured in the visually rich Netter artistic tradition via major new contributions from Netter disciple Carlos Machado, MD – making complex concepts easy to understand and remember through the precision, clarity, detail, and realism for which Netter’s work has always been known.
- Get complete, integrated visual guidance on the skin, hair, and nails in a single source, from basic sciences and normal anatomy and function through pathologic conditions.
- Adeptly navigate current controversies and timely topics in clinical medicine with guidance from the Editor and informed by an experienced international advisory board.
GET IT FREE HERE
Master the musculoskeletal anatomy and pathology you need to know! These 210 flash cards use outstanding illustrations created by, and in the style of, master medical illustrator Frank H. Netter, MD to help you test your knowledge of bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and joints. Netter illustrations are supplemented with clinical, radiographic, and arthroscopic images depicting the most common musculoskeletal pathologies. A highly respected physician assistant-orthopaedist team ensures that all of the information on the cards is accurate and relevant to clinical practice. The result is a highly effective tool for self study!
Illustrations include high-quality Netter clinical and anatomical illustrations as well as radiographic and arthroscopic views, ensuring that you will be able to identify musculoskeletal structures no matter how they are presented to you.
Coverage of each musculoskeletal region includes reviews of bony anatomy, radiographic anatomy, joints, muscles, arteries and nerves, range of motion, and associated pathologic conditions―all the clinical knowledge you need.
Multiple muscles are often covered on a single card to emphasize the muscles’ relationship to one another and the spaces between them.
GET IT FREE HERE
Gain critical insight into the structure-function relationships and the pathological basis of human disease with Netter’s Illustrated Human Pathology. With a visually vibrant approach, this atlas provides clear and succinct representations of common human diseases by relating anatomical changes to the functional and clinical manifestations of disease and their underlying causes and mechanisms.
Updated throughout, it offers a superb complement to more comprehensive textbooks and presentations of pathology, including course syllabi. It can also be used as an adjunct for study of gross and microscopic pathology specimens in laboratory exercises, and makes a great review resource for students, medical residents, physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Grasp and retain key pathologic concepts and conditions. Beginning with a concise summary of the various pathological processes and diseases, each chapter consists of illustrations of pathological processes and diseases accompanied by concise text aimed at clarifying and expanding the information presented in the illustrations.
- Gain a superb visual understanding through more than 380 classic Netter and new Netter-style images, gross and microscopic photographs and tables.
- Reference information effortlessly with numerous tables throughout including 452 figures and 255 slides.
- Take your learning farther with Student Consult access.
“This is a worthy addition to a medical student’s library. It concisely describes important diseases for each organ system and provides detailed illustrations, photographs, radiology, and histological images for each disease process.”-Hana Albrecht, DO (University of Kansas Medical Center) Doody Review: 5 stars
GET IT FREE HERE
The first atlas to present neurovascular information and images based on catheter 3D rotational angiographic studies. The spectacular 3D images are extensively labeled and juxtaposed with conventional 2D angiograms for orientation and comparison. Anatomical color drawings and concise descriptions of the major intracranial vascular territories further enhance understanding of the complex cerebral vasculature. This atlas is an indispensable reference for anyone seeking a fuller appreciation of intracranial and cervical anatomy and pathology, regardless of specialty.
GET IT FREE HERE
Clinically focused, consistently and clearly illustrated, and logically organized, Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy, the companion resource to the popular Gray’s Anatomy for Students, presents a vivid, visual depiction of anatomical structures. Stunning illustrations demonstrate the correlation of structures with clinical images and surface anatomy – essential for proper identification in the dissection lab and successful preparation for course exams.
- Build on your existing anatomy knowledge with structures presented from a superficial to deep orientation, representing a logical progression through the body.
- Identify the various anatomical structures of the body and better understand their relationships to each other with the visual guidance of nearly 1,000 exquisitely illustrated anatomical figures.
- Visualize the clinical correlation between anatomical structures and surface landmarks with surface anatomy photographs overlaid with anatomical drawings.
- Recognize anatomical structures as they present in practice through more than 270 clinical images – including laparoscopic, radiologic, surgical, ophthalmoscopic, otoscopic, and other clinical views – placed adjacent to anatomic artwork for side-by-side comparison.
- Gain a more complete understanding of the inguinal region in women through a brand-new, large-format illustration, as well as new imaging figures that reflect anatomy as viewed in the modern clinical setting.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices – as well as dissection videos and self-assessment questions and answers.
Master the essential anatomy knowledge you need to know
GET IT FREE HERE