This is a complete textbook on human histology for undergraduate medical students. It includes:
• Concise text with functional correlation for quick recapitulation during examinations.
• 117 photomicrographs to help identify the microscopic structures.
• 122 flowcharts that help students to revise and memorize the microanatomy.
• 106 practice figures (HE pencil drawings) which are easily reproducible in theory examinations.
• 175 3D illustrations that provide a visual grasp of difficult concepts.
• A summary (examination guide) to overcome the difficulty of summarizing the facts in written assessments.
• Interesting facts to isolate them from main text, so that these facts should not be missed by the reader.
• Clinical correlation for orientation towards pathogenesis of diseases (vertical integration)
GET IT FREE HERE