Dr. Richard Polin’s Neonatology Questions and Controversies series highlights the most challenging aspects of neonatal care, offering trustworthy guidance on up-to-date diagnostic and treatment options in the field. In each volume, renowned experts address the clinical problems of greatest concern to today’s practitioners, helping you handle difficult practice issues and provide optimal, evidence-based care to every patient.
- Stay fully up to date in this fast-changing field with Gastroenterology and Nutrition, 3rd Edition.
- Emerging knowledge about the basic developmental physiology of upper intestinal motility as it relates to reflux and feeding tolerance, and immaturities in motility by altering composition of feedings and pharmacologic means.
- New content on genetics and pharmacology, the role of inflammation in systemic diseases in other organs as well as necrotizing enterocolitis, optimizing administration of lipids to preterm infants, and administering lipids to infants who are at high risk for complications secondary to suboptimal lipid therapies.
- Current coverage of the composition of human milk and clinical trials that address the efficacy of donor milk in comparison to formula and own mother’s milk.
- Consistent chapter organization to help you find information quickly and easily.
- The most authoritative advice available from world-class neonatologists who share their knowledge of new trends and developments in neonatal care.
Purchase each volume individually, or get the entire 7-volume set! Gastroenterology and Nutrition Hematology, Immunology and Genetics Hemodynamics and Cardiology Infectious Disease and Pharmacology New Volume! Nephrology and Fluid/Electrolyte Physiology Neurology The Newborn Lung
GET IT FREE HERE