Lippincott® Connect Featured Title
Purchase of the new print edition of this Lippincott® Connect title includes lifetime access to the digital version of the book, plus related materials such as videos and multiple-choice Q&A and self-assessments.
Praised by faculty and students for more than two decades, Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry is the long-established go-to resource for mastering the essentials of biochemistry. This best-selling text helps students quickly review, assimilate, and integrate large amounts of critical and complex information, with unparalleled illustrations that bring concepts to life.
Like other titles in the popular Lippincott® Illustrated Review Series, this text follows an intuitive outline organization and boasts a wealth of study aids that clarify challenging information and strengthen retention and understanding. This updated and revised edition emphasizes clinical application and features new exercises, questions, and accompanying digital resources to ready students for success on exams and beyond.
- NEW! Clinical Application boxes train students to confidently apply biochemistry in clinical scenarios.
- NEW! Cross-references to other Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews titles help students grasp how biochemical concepts relate to other basic sciences.
- UPDATED! Vibrant illustrations and detailed tables clarify complex biochemical concepts.
- NEW and UPDATED! Study Questions and Answers for each chapter test students’ retention and strengthen their test-taking confidence.
- UPDATED! Integrative Case Studies with Review Questions familiarize students with commonly encountered clinical scenarios and alert them to potential widespread implications of presenting issues.
- NEW! Animations enhance students’ understanding of biochemical concepts and processes with vivid detail and accuracy.
Lippincott® Connect features:
- Lifetime access to the digital version of the book with the ability to highlight and take notes on key passages for a more personal, efficient study experience.
- Carefully curated resources, such as interactive diagrams, video tutorials, organ sounds, and self-assessment, all designed to facilitate further comprehension.
Lippincott® Connect also allows users to create Study Collections to further personalize the study experience. With Study Collections you can:
- Pool content from books across your entire library into self-created Study Collections based on discipline, procedure, organ, concept or other topics.
- Display related text passages, video clips and self-assessment questions from each book (if available) for efficient absorption of material.
- Annotate and highlight key content for easy access later.
- Navigate seamlessly between book chapters, sections, self-assessments, notes and highlights in a single view/page.
GET IT FREE HERE