Internationally lauded as the preeminent text in the field, Campbell-Walsh Urology continues to offer the most comprehensive coverage of every aspect of urology. Perfect for urologists, residents, and practicing physicians alike, this updated text highlights all of the essential concepts necessary for every stage of your career, from anatomy and physiology through the latest diagnostic approaches and medical and surgical treatments.
- The predominant reference used by The American Board of Urology for its examination questions.
- Algorithms, photographs, radiographs, and line drawings illustrate essential concepts, nuances of clinical presentations and techniques, and decision making.
- Key Points boxes and algorithms further expedite review.
- Features hundreds of well-respected global contributors at the top of their respective fields.
- A total of 22 new chapters, including Evaluation and Management of Men with Urinary Incontinence; Minimally-Invasive Urinary Diversion; Complications Related to the Use of Mesh and Their Repair; Focal Therapy for Prostate Cancer; Adolescent and Transitional Urology; Principles of Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery in Children; Pediatric Urogenital Imaging; and Functional Disorders of the Lower Urinary Tract in Children.
- Previous edition chapters have been substantially revised and feature such highlights as new information on prostate cancer screening, management of non–muscle invasive bladder cancer, and urinary tract infections in children.
- Includes new guidelines on interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome, uro-trauma, and medical management of kidney stone disease.
- Anatomy chapters have been expanded and reorganized for ease of access.
- Boasts an increased focus on robotic surgery, image-guided diagnostics and treatment, and guidelines-based medicine.
- Medicine eBook is accessible on a variety of devices.
GET IT FREE HERE