The Second Edition of Blueprints Radiology covers the essentials that students need to know on rotations and while preparing for the USMLE. The thoroughly updated and greatly expanded Second Edition features coverage of the most common conditions encountered on the wards.
- New chapters on interventional radiology and nuclear medicine
- Greater emphasis on classic radiological findings and pearls
- High-quality images, including an increased number of CTs, MRIs, and x-rays
- 75 brand new board-format questions, with detailed answer explanations
- Now includes evidence-based resources
GET IT FREE HERE