• First if its own kind on practical orthopedics for postgraduate students and residents.
• Enriched with more than 700 self-explanatory photographs and line arts.
• Includes many boxes for quick revision of important topics.
• Contains important questions commonly asked by examiner in ward rounds and viva voce with their answers.
• Focuses on every corner of orthopedic ward ranging from orthopedic casts, dressing materials, tractions and equipment used for patient care.
• Includes comprehensive and reproducible description of orthopedic radiographs and related facts.
• Details the proper understanding of orthopedic instruments, implants and their uses.
• Describes the basic understanding of orthosis and prosthesis for proper rehabilitation of orthopedic patients.
• Highlights common surgical approaches in question-answer manner.
• Provides a brief account over OT principle and sterilization.
• Serves as a memory of orthopedic pillars and their contributions.
GET IT FREE HERE