Seeing is believing with the Atlas of Normal Roentgen Variants That May Simulate Disease, edited by the late Theodore Keats and Mark W. Anderson. Now streamlined into a more concise, portable print format, with a wealth of additional content online, this medical reference book’s thousands of images capture the roentgenographic presentation of a full range of normal variants and pseudo-lesions that may resemble pathologic conditions, helping you avoid false positives. You’d be hard pressed to find a comparable image collection in any one place online.
- Make the correct diagnosis with hundreds of MR and CT correlations.
- Recognize the entire spectrum of normal variants with over 6,000 images, the largest collection available on this topic.
- Prepare for the pitfalls of the oral exam with an easily accessible text that’s designed to help you avoid false positives.
- Find the most essential content more quickly with a much more compact print volume that covers only the most important skeletal presentations.
- Access the complete contents of the book online at www.expertconsult.com, plus
- Complete coverage of soft tissues
- Hundreds of additional skeletal images
Browse the best collection of normal variants in the world!
GET IT FREE HERE