Fully revised and updated based on valuable reader feedback, Aldeen and Rosenbaum’s 1200 Questions to Help You Pass the Emergency Medicine Boards, Third Edition gives you the tools you need to pass the ABEM board exam on the first try. Questions are slightly more difficult than the average exam question, in order to challenge and add to your knowledge and fully prepare you for questions you’re likely to see. Every question in this Third Edition has been reviewed for quality and relevance, ensuring that this unique study tool is an ideal choice to prepare for both the in-service residency exam and the board exam in emergency medicine.
- Incorporates cutting-edge information from every area of emergency medicine: internal medicine, surgical specialty areas, dentistry, trauma, obstetrics, pediatrics, toxicology, environmental, psychiatry, radiology, dermatology, EMS, and bioterrorism.
- Includes 200 all-new questions throughout the 12 individual exams.
- Features case-based and image-based questions, as well as concise rationales for correct and incorrect answers.
Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options offer the ability to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
GET IT FREE HERE