Strengthen your ability to code accurately and obtain optimal reimbursement for medical services! Corresponding to the chapters in Carol J. Buck’s Step-by-Step Medical Coding, 2015 Edition, this workbook offers review and practice with more than 1,500 questions and terminology exercises (with odd-numbered answers provided), and includes a complete review for ICD-10-CM and ICD-9-CM. It also includes over 90 original source documents to familiarize you with the reports you will encounter in practice.
- Dual coding addresses the transition to ICD-10 by providing coding answers for both ICD-10 and ICD-9.
- Theory, practical, and reporting exercises help you master key concepts and apply your knowledge.
- Over 90 original source documents, cleared of all confidential information, provide real-world experience with reports you will encounter in practice.
- Complete coverage of ICD-10-CM prepares you for the transition to ICD-10.
- Workbook questions follow the same answer format as the text with the multiple code icons, helping you develop your coding ability and critical thinking skills.
- UPDATED content includes the latest coding information available, promoting accurate coding and success on the job.
GET IT FREE HERE