Fully revised for the fifth edition, this outstanding reference on bone marrow transplantation is an essential, field-leading resource.
- Extensive coverage of the field, from the scientific basis for stem-cell transplantation to the future direction of research
- Combines the knowledge and expertise of over 170 international specialists across 106 chapters
- Includes new chapters addressing basic science experiments in stem-cell biology, immunology, and tolerance
- Contains expanded content on the benefits and challenges of transplantation, and analysis of the impact of new therapies to help clinical decision-making
- Includes a fully searchable Wiley Digital Edition with downloadable figures, linked references, and more
- References for this new edition are online only, accessible via the Wiley Digital Edition code printed inside the front cover or at www.wiley.com/go/forman/hematopoietic.
GET IT FREE HERE