- Bachelor of Nursing students
- Diploma of Nursing students
An essential resource to prepare nursing students for their clinical placements and gain the most from their experiences.
With a focus on expectations and how to think, act, feel and communicate within complex clinical environments, Clinical Placement: An essential guide for nursing students, 3rd Edition provides tips for maximising learning opportunities and practical strategies for dealing with difficult and challenging situations.
Evolve Resources: The Clinical Placement, 3rd Edition is supported by an engaging series of video interviews with nurses from a diverse range of clinical practice areas. Each nurse shares insights, advice, highlights challenges and opportunities, and assists with tips for clinical placement.
- Evolve resources include: o 12 video interviews with nurses from a range of clinical practice areas o ‘Need to know’ quick tips o ‘Challenges you may encounter’
- Other key features within the chapters include: Something to Think About, Student Experience case studies and Coaching Tips.
- Greater emphasis on cultural sensitivity, simulation as preparation for practice, patient safety, inter-professional communication and professional portfolio development
- Coaching Tips – advice on common issues
- Something to Think About – encourages students to relate theory to their own practice.
GET IT FREE HERE