Staying current in a field that’s advancing rapidly is difficult. Now more than ever, Kelley’s Textbook of Rheumatology, 8th Edition helps you better understand today’s scientific underpinnings of rheumatic diseases, so that you can better manage your patients. With its new full-color design, scholarly approach to scientific concepts, and sweeping updates, you’ll have a source of knowledge at your disposal to help you face even your toughest challenges. And, as an Expert Consult title, this thoroughly updated 8th edition comes with access to the complete contents online, fully searchable-enabling you to consult it rapidly from any computer with an Internet connection.
- Provides access to the complete contents online, fully searchable, enabling you to consult it rapidly from any computer with an Internet connection.
- Features state-of-the-art, evidence-based guidance to help you offer your patients the best possible outcomes.
- Provides an increased understanding of mechanisms and molecules involved in the pathogenesis of disease.
- Includes detailed coverage of the very latest breakthroughs and the newest clinical algorithms to help you gain a thorough understanding of the whys as well as the hows of rheumatic disease management.
- Features new expert authors and new chapters that help you identify key effector mechanisms in autoimmune diseases and inflammation and apply the newest therapeutic modalities.
- Provides fresh, cutting-edge perspectives from the newest addition to the editorial team, Dr. Iain McInnes.
- Offers expanded coverage of imaging modalities so you can diagnose, monitor, and manage rheumatic disease more effectively.
- Incorporates a new full-color design-complete with more than 900 full-color illustrations-for quick access to the answers you need.