Completely refocused and reorganized, the new Edition of this respected resource offers you comprehensive, detailed, up-to-date, and clinically oriented coverage on all aspects of interventional cardiology. Edited by the world’s most prominent specialist and researcher and contributed by more than 75 leaders in the field, this 5th edition brings you practical, evidence-based guidance on treating a full range of coronary lesions. They discuss the very latest techniques, devices, and adjunctive therapies and provide critical appraisals of emerging therapeutic approaches. The new edition is now in full-color and features a DVD of video clips demonstrating coronary intervention procedures, three new sections, and a plethora of new chapters that address the hottest topics today.
- Includes new sections on Patient Selection, Big Artery Vascular Interventions, and Evaluation of Interventional Techniques to help you make better informed decisions.
- Features new chapters on Transradial Intervention, Late Thrombosis, Biodegradable Stents, Support Devices for High-Risk PCI: IABP, CPS, LVAD, Imaging with Intracardiac Intervention (TEE and ICE), Patient Foramen Ovale and Atrial Septal Defect, Left Atrial Appendage Closure, and Regulatory Issues to keep you up to date.
- Presents an expanded international authorship and 50% new contributors, bringing you fresh, new perspectives.
- Increases the clinical focus and incorporates numerous treatment algorithms for better patient care.
- Uses full-color throughout for the first time, providing you with exceptional visual guidance.