A completely new editorial team presents a radical revision to this leading critical care text, previously edited by Shoemaker et al. The New Edition delivers today’s best coverage of both adult and pediatric critical care, with contributions from an impressive roster of world experts. In addition to numerous new chapters and many extensively rewritten ones, it features a completely new section on commonly encountered problems and a new, more user-friendly organiza¬tion. What’s more, it is also now available in a multimedia T package that combines the book with access to a fully searchable, continuously updated web site.
- Covers both adult and pediatric critical care.
- Features the authority of the top names in critical care from around the world, including an outstanding new editorial team as well as authors who are among the most highly respected researchers, instructors, and clinicians in the field.
- Offers a brand-new section that provides quick access to practical guidance on the problems most frequently encountered in the ICU.
- Explores hot new topics such as Inter- and Intra-Hospital Transport, Disaster Medicine for the ICU Physician, and Teaching Critical Care.
- Provides a new, more user-friendly organization.
- Presents only the most essential references within the text, with the rest provided on the enclosed CD-ROM.
- Is available in a multimedia package that combines the book with access to a fully searchable, continuously updated web site!.
With over 525 additional contributing experts.
GET IT HERE