Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How does the 2018 Edition differ from the 2017 Edition?
– Clinical guidelines have been updated as needed, in accordance with the exam blueprint, with a focus on Emergency Medicine and GI.
– Treatment protocols have been updated.
– 50 new Clinical Recall practice questions in Internal Medicine.
– Many high-yield topics have improved descriptions.
2. Who should purchase this book?
– Students seeking a comprehensive yet concise content review book.
– Students seeking a fundamental review of the wide-ranging exam topics typically learned in rotation.
3. What sets these Step 2 CK Lecture Notes apart?
These books are reviewed by recent Step 2 CK test-takers for accuracy and our authors have years of experience teaching in medical schools and clinical practice.
4. How does Kaplan ensure its USMLE Step 2 CK content is aligned with the official exam?
Our prep products are data-driven and consistently updated as tests change. And our faculty have years of experience teaching in medical schools and clinical practice; as medical educators, they understand students’ need for every step of their educational journey.
5. Can I use this set as my only study resource for the exam?
Yes, this box-set can be used as a stand-alone review book or alongside a Kaplan course.