Kaplan’s IELTS Premier with 8 Practice Tests provides in-depth review, test-taking strategies, and test-like practice for all four sections of the Academic and General Training IELTS tests. Our guide includes audio tracks to help you practice your speaking and listening skills, as well as personalized score reports to help you focus your study and master the IELTS.
The Best Review
- Eight full-length practice tests: six Academic IELTS and two General Training IELTS to prepare for both versions of the exam
- Practice questions with detailed answer explanations
- In-depth review of the content and abilities tested on each section of the test, along with Kaplan’s proven methods and skill-building strategies
- CD with audio tracks for test-like listening and speaking practice
- New and exclusive interactive online centre with score reports, mock interviews, and audio tracks
- Content is fully updated and revised so you know you have the most up-to-date test information
- Kaplan’s expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Each year, hundreds of thousands of people in over 140 countries worldwide take the IELTS exam in order to demonstrate English-language proficiency. The exam, which tests listening, reading, writing, and speaking skills, is used for entrance into universities, nonacademic business settings, and as a part of immigration applications for permanent residence or citizenship in several English-speaking countries. The IELTS is an approved English-language test for U.S. and UK naturalization and visa applications.
GET IT FREE HERE