Written with the student in mind, Netter’s Introduction to Clinical Procedures, by Drs. Marios Loukas, R. Shane Tubbs, and Joseph Feldman, uses the well-known Netter anatomy art as a foundation for reinforcing the relevant clinical anatomy needed to successfully understand and perform basic procedures. Learn the practical application of this knowledge with step-by-step guides incorporating concise text, images, and animation.
- Didactic Netter illustrations provide clear informative visuals for quick understanding of anatomical relationships.
- Concise explanations enhance understanding of clinical underpinnings and implications.
- More than 30 common clinical procedures are explained and demonstrated with step-by-step illustrations.
- Multiple choice questions reinforce key concepts and challenge your knowledge.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes access — on a variety of devices — to the complete text, animation, “test yourself” images, and references from the book.
“a brilliant reference for those wanting to brush up on the exact way to perform procedures”
“This is an outstanding book that uses the extraordinary Netter images that medicine has relied upon for decades to provide an overview of many of the common procedures encountered in medical practice.”
– Vincent Carr, DO, MSA, FACC, FACP (Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences) Doody’s Score: 92 – 4 Stars!
[amazon template=iframe image&asin=0323370551]
GET IT FREE HERE