Built on a solid foundation of basic anatomy, pathology, and diagnostic techniques, this best-selling reference offers comprehensive coverage of value to anyone involved in the diagnosis and treatment of knee disorders. JBJS considered the previous edition”…destined to become a classic in the field….[providing] exposure to the type of expert insight that, up to now, was available only to those undertaking postgraduate fellowship training in knee surgery…”
- Covers the clinical and basic science aspects of the full range of knee surgeries, including normal and abnormal anatomy.
- Provides the latest information in all areas of relevance to knee surgery, such as imaging and biomechanics · soft tissue cartilage · ligament/meniscal repair and reconstructions · joint replacement · fractures · tumors · and the arthritic knee.
- Written by a veteran author and noted, internationally recognized authority on knee surgery and sports medicine.
- Features all-new full-color illustrations throughout for the most accurate anatomic representations possible.
- Includes an extensive, high-quality Image Bank-suitable for your electronic presentations.
With 160 additional contributing experts
GET IT HERE