– Easy-to-understand, comprehensive coverage helps you build, a solid foundation in orafacial anatomy, step by step.
– NEW! Davis Digital Version online at DavisPlus lets you access your complete text online with search, bookmarking, and highlighting functionality. (Redeem the Plus Code, inside new, printed texts, to access this DavisPlus resource.)
– An innovative approach ensures you understand the structures of the head and neck and how they work together with the systems of the body during normal function.
– Brilliant full-color photographs, illustrations, and diagrams in every chapter make every detail crystal clear.
– Clinical case studies prepare you for the real world by demonstrating how theory applies to practice.
– Fill-in-the-blank exercises with word banks help you organize and differentiate must-know information.
– Anatomical coloring and labeling activities on perforated pages at the back of the book make learning easy.
– Student Questions—online at DavisPlus—test your knowledge and prepare you for the National Board Examinations in Dental Assisting and Dental Hygiene.
GET IT FREE HERE