Step-Up to Medicine is your lifeline for the clinical years of medical school. This book was originally written by third-year medical students searching for the perfect review book—not finding it on the market, they wrote it themselves! Now in its third edition, Step-Up to Medicineboils down the full scope of tested pathology in a single ingenious tool. Each element is tailored for immediate content absorption, and an all-new, full-color interior differentiate elements for even faster, more efficient review. And, Step-Up to Medicine, third edition provides two types of self-assessment—the kinds of questions you will ask yourself as a clinician plus USMLE-style practice questions. This review book gives you just the Step-Up to the medicine clerkship, accompanying shelf exams, and USMLE Step 2 that you need!
NEW Features for this blockbuster edition:
- Full-color, updated interior design brings the content to you in a rousing, memorable style.
- Full-color, updated art program illustrates concepts when a picture says it best—plenty of clinical images also supplement topics.
- New content on evidence-based medicine keeps you current and informed to guide your clinical decision making.
- Expanded content on drug dosing is added where relevant.
CLASSIC Features students swear by:
- Complete coverage of high-yield medical topics ensures you are test ready
- Clinical Pearls boxes help you “file away” clinical medicine connections for handy retrieval at test time
- Quick Hits glimmering in the margins highlight highly testable material—just see how the sparks fly at test time
BONUS Material and study resources:
- eBook with the fully searchable text is available via thePoint .
- NEW 300 USMLE-style questions provide another means of self-assessment and practice for those exams
- NEW Audio clips of breath and heart sounds also available on thePoint
||$41.99 USD In Stock
||$34.00 USD In Stock
GET IT FREE HERE