The world’s number 1 dermatology information resourceUniversally respected, Rook’s Textbook of Dermatology is the most comprehensive, definitive and best-illustrated reference work for dermatologists of all levels worldwide and has been at the forefront of international dermatology publishing since first appearing in 1968.
The Ninth Edition has been radically re-engineered to match the modern day challenges faced by dermatologists. Once again it has been published as a combined digital and print resource, but with a new online platform enabling easier and faster navigation.
A common structure to describe and discuss each disorder has been adopted throughout, whilst maintaining the depth of information for which Rook is renowned. A high priority has been placed on the ease of extracting key information quickly: diagnostic algorithms and management ladders help the reader choose appropriate treatment strategies. More images than ever – over 5000 in total – aid diagnosis by displaying variations in disease manifestations according to body location, skin type and severity. The section on aesthetic dermatology has been greatly expanded with more coverage of procedures in this rapidly developing field.
Rook’s Textbook of Dermatology, Ninth Edition provides you with:
- The very best content from the number one brand in dermatology – an essential consultation tool for all dermatologists
- An outstanding combined digital/print resource, exhaustively covering every dermatological disorder
- A complete overhaul of its content – each disorder now follows a consistent templated approach
- A fresh approach to the classification of disorders and organization of chapters, of which there are now 160 instead of 80, all organised into 14 logical sections
- A newly designed sophisticated online platform with a fast and powerful digital search functionality – search by keyword, disorder or chapter or consult the online image database and get expert clinical advice more quickly than ever
- Lavishly illustrated chapters with over 5000 colour images showing variation in disease patterns by body location, skin type and severity
- Comprehensive coverage of medical, surgical and aesthetic dermatology, as well as the basic science underpinning the field
- An experienced British editorial team working with distinguished international authors and associate editor
- Greater emphasis than before on clinical studies/trials, society guidelines and the latest ICD codes
- While key references remain in the printed version, thousands more are cited in the book and can be accessed online, where each is hyperlinked to the relevant text
Rook’s Textbook of Dermatology, Ninth Edition is the complete dermatology reference work. More comprehensive than ever, with more images, more disorders covered and faster, more dynamic and wider digital search functionality. It is an essential resource for the modern day dermatologist, whether experienced or at the beginning of a career in dermatology.
GET IT FREE HERE