This new edition of Really Essential Medical Immunology builds on the success of the first edition and includes a fresh contemporary look and easy to navigate feel, with fully updated content and materials.
Really Essential Medical Immunology is a concise, manageable and portable textbook, based on the original and best-selling Roitt’s Essential Immunology, and is specifically designed and written for busy medical and science students getting to grips with the subject of immunology.
The book is divided into five different parts covering:
* The basis of immunology
* The recognition of antigens
* The acquired immune response
* Immunity of infection
* Clinical immunology
Really Essential Medical Immunology:
* Contains only the absolute essentials that students need to know
* Lays out information in a clear, easy-to-navigate format
* Includes revision summary boxes to help get the best results in exams
* Describes concepts visually through the use of clear, simple full color diagrams
* Is a must-buy for busy students who need to find information fast and easily
[amazon template=iframe image&asin=1405121157]
GET IT FREE HERE