Ace the ARRT exam with the field’s #1 study guide!
4 STAR DOODY’S REVIEW
“This is an excellent review that offers everything necessary for students to prepare for the registry. It is considered the gold standard among instructors and students as the questions are very similar to the questions on the registry.”–Doody’s Review Service
“The detailed indices at the start of each chapter are an asset and should make using the text for pre-AART exam study that much easier for students. the explanations included in the answer section at the end of each chapter are excellent, as are the chapter exercises prior to multiple choice questions.”–James V. Lampka, MS, RTR, Director, Lawrence Memorial/Regis College Medical Radiography Program (Medford, MA)
Written by a teacher with 35+ years of experience, Radiography PREP is designed to save study time and reduce stress by making exam preparation easier and more effective. This feature-packed study guide helps you focus your attention on the most important — and frequently tested topics — so you maximize your study time and your grade.
Everything you need to excel on the exam:
- A summary of the entire radiography curriculum in a concise, readable narrative that makes understanding and memorizing key concepts easy
- 860+ registry-format questions, including a 200-question practice test
- Includes answers with detailed explanations and references to core textbooks
- Packed with a wealth of study aids such as summary boxes, glossaries, 440+ chapter-ending questions that improve memory retention, and 400+ illustrations and clinical images that clarify must-know concepts
- Coverage of the latest developments in radiography, including computed and digital imaging
- Written by an experienced educator and Radiography Program Director who knows exactly what it takes to pass
GET IT FREE HERE