“This is truly an excellent book. The updated content, together with the accompanying CD-ROM features, make it a worthwhile and attractive book for pediatric infectious diseases subspecialists and general pediatricians alike.” – Doody’s 4 stars ****
Quickly find the data you need to understand a clinical problem, diagnose it correctly, and provide appropriate management! This reference offers the latest need-to-know information thanks to an easy-to-access format…allowing you to spend more time with your patients and less time searching for answers.
- A “who’s who” of authorities from around the world provide you with the practical knowledge you need to diagnose and manage your patients effectively.
- An organization by clinical presentation, pathogen, or type of host lets you approach each case from any direction.
- A new four-color design equips you to find the guidance you need more easily.
- Twice as many illustrations as the previous edition enhance visual reference.
- Coverage of the latest issues shaping today’s practice enables you to stay absolutely current.
- A bonus CD-ROM allows you to incorporate the color illustrations into your electronic presentations.