Pocketpedia is the essential quick reference for medical students, residents, and attending physicians in the field of physical medicine and rehabilitation. Designed for the busy clinician, this pocket-sized compendium is crammed with useful tables, charts, illustrations, and clinical tips and guidelines for effective patient care and restoration of function. Covering core topics in PM&R and field-tested in the clinic and at the bedside over two successful editions, this indispensable resource delivers the information practitioners need on a daily basis. The Third Edition has been reorganized and thoroughly updated to include the latest evidence-based treatment recommendations and protocols.
– PM&R in your pocket—perfect for rounding or concise review
– Distills the practical essentials with focused coverage of key topics
– New chapters on Ultrasound, Cancer Rehabilitation, Acupuncture, and Quality Improvement
– Expanded coverage of musculoskeletal rehabilitation, concussion, and interventional pain procedures
– Enhanced illustrations and charts
GET IT FREE HERE