This book is written mainly for Undergraduate Dental Students. Its user-friendly format provides knowledge of pharmacology without extraneous details—as needed by BDS students. The book will also be useful for practicing Dentists and Pharmacy students.
- Meets the requirement of the syllabus proposed by Dental Council of India (DCI)
- Includes drugs with dose, mechanism of action, pharmacokinetics, adverse effects, drug interactions and therapeutic uses
- Supplemented with the addition of some new topics like Pharmacovigilance and Drug Dosage Forms
- Contains important medical emergencies in dental practice and oral side effects of drugs in tabular format
Large number of diagrams, flowcharts and tables will facilitate quick learning and greater retention of the concepts
- Thoroughly updated edition that highlights the important aspects of pharmacology for students pursuing undergraduate courses in Dentistry
GET IT FREE HERE