An Engagingly Written, Case-Based Review for the Pediatrics Board Exam
McGraw-Hill Specialty Board Review: Pediatrics is the perfect resource to help you prepare for the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) certification or recertification examination. Written in a refreshing conversational tone, this unique review utilizes a case-based presentation that includes questions, answers, and discussion. Numerous tables, figures, and photographs encapsulate important information and make it easier for readers to study and remember. The content is weighted to match the board exam – so you can focus on what you really need to know for the highest score possible.
- The 35 chapters in the book correspond to the 35 sections of the ABP content specifications
- Each chapter is written by specialists in the topic
- Comprehensive final exam appears at the end of the book
- Great as clinical refresher
- Each question is referenced to chapter content for more in-depth study
GET IT FREE HERE