Completely updated and revised, the fourth edition provides primary care physicians with must-know information on eye examinations, eye disorders, vision screening, strabismus, dyslexia, ocular trauma, genetic syndromes, and all pediatric-specific eye issues likely to be encountered in primary care.
Includes more than 200 images to aid in problem-solving.
- Ocular anatomy and physiology
- Pupil and iris abnormalities
- Pediatric “pinkeye”
- Corneal abnormalities
- Dyslexia and learning disabilities
- Leukocoria: cataracts, retinal tumors, and Coats disease
- Ocular torticollis
- And more…
- All chapters have been updated and revised, including updated sections on optic nerve hypoplasia, idiopathic intracranial hypertension, juvenile idiopathic arthritis, lymphangiomas, retinopathy of prematurity, retinoblastoma, Aicardi syndrome, and Niemann-Pick disease.
- Updated key references, figures, and tables.
- Updates in the field of ocular genetics.
- Updated treatment options, including for capillary hemangioma, for keratoconus, and gene therapy.
- New topics: gyrate atrophy, iris cysts, pilomatrixoma, pyogenic granulomas, cerebrotendinous, and xanthomatosis.
GET IT FREE HERE