– Comprehensive coverage of the pediatric nursing concepts needed to succeed in class and confidently prepare for the NCLEX-RN.
– 600 NCLEX-RN-style questions in all…
– 450 questions in the text, including a 75-question comprehensive exam.
– All 450 questions from the text + 150 unique questions online at DavisPlus—a Plus code in the front of each new book unlocks DavisPlus instructor and student resources. (Access can also be purchased at DavisPlus.com.)
– All questions written at application or analysis level, reflecting standard multiple choice and alternate formats.
– Answers with rationales for every question explaining why each answer is correct or incorrect.
– Key questions on interpretation of laboratory values, prioritization of nursing care, client safety, and medication administration.
– “Pulling It All Together,” a case study at the end of each chapter that shows you how to apply critical thinking and the nursing process to various clinical situations.
– “NCLEX Alert” icons highlighting “must-know” information.
– An easy-to-reference bulleted, two-column format with full-color tables and illustrations.
– Alternate-format questions, including multiple response, fill-in-the-blank, prioritization, chart/exhibit, and graphic questions.
– List of vocabulary with definitions at the beginning of each chapter.
– Review questions at the end of each chapter.
GET IT FREE HERE